Re: dumb question

  • To: hanson at cs.indiana.edu (Andrew J. Hanson)
  • Subject: Re: dumb question
  • From: slevy
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 94 14:54:45 -0600

Oh, righto -- to simulate the SGI middle mouse on a Next, use alt-leftmouse.
(For reference, I think this is mentioned in the Next-Help blurbs for
the different motion modes.)

Module installation: the current scheme is to read all the
   .geomview-xxx
file existing in the modules directory (normally .../Geomview.app/modules/next).
Each one normally contains an "(emodule-define xxx ...)" command for a single
module, mentioning an executable which typically (but not necessarily)
also lives in that directory.

The main system geomview file, in case you want to change that also/instead,
is ".../Geomview.app/geomview.gv".

[We haven't had much snow, just enough to look nice, but it's been very cold
here too!]