Re: ginzu for NeXT geomview

Good job--many thanks.

I tried it out on a few examples and it seems to work just fine.

I will talk about it today in class, and incorporate use of it into
the next assignment.

I like the idea of making the alternate slices "invisible".  (For
future versions, one might want another "button" choice to have the
edges AND faces of the alternate slices made invisible, as another
option.  But having the edges remain is a useful view--its a
"keeper".)

Dennis