Re: Porting_Geomview_to_SunSparcZX+NPGL

You can now get the full FORMS 2.0 source, with our extensions including the
colorwheel object, from geom.umn.edu under pub/software/forms-2.0+.all.tar.Z.
(You don't want forms-2.0+.tar.Z without the "all", since that only contains
patches against the original source.)

Please let us know (software@geom.umn.edu at least) how your port goes;
this might be a real test of NPGL.  I'd also be interested to hear how
well it performs.