problems when compiling X_Geomview

hi, i tried to compile the beta version of X_Geomview on Sun. everything
compiles smoothly except when reaching ${GEOMROOT}/src/bin/geomview. At first,
it complains about cannot find clang.c. I copied it from the version
of Geomview based on irisGL.  and then i got the following errors:

gcc -g -I/opt/SUNWmotif/include -lsocket -lnsl -g -o gvx comm.o  drawer.o  event.o  space.o  lights.o  lang.o  lispext.o  ndshade.o  main.o  motion.o  mouse.o  ooglext.o  rman.o  shaders.o  transform.o  ui.o  worldio.o gvmain.o gvmnpanel.o gvcamui.o gvtoolui.o gvappear.o gvmaterial.o gvcredits.o gvlights.o gvcameras.o gvload.o gvsave.o gvcommands.o gvcolor.o gvui.o gvevent.o buildinfo.o \
  -L../../../../../lib/sun4 -lmg -lcamera -lwindow  -lgeom -lquad -lpolylist -lvect -lbezier -lmesh -lvect -lsphere  -linst -ltlist -llist -ldg -lcomment -lskel -lndmesh -lbbox  -lstub -lgeom -lshade -loogl -l3d -lcolor \
  -lmib -lXm -lXt -lX11 -lm
Undefined			first referenced
 symbol  			    in file
Lsnapshot                           lang.o
Hsnapshot                           lang.o
Hcull_backface                      lang.o
Lcull_backface                      lang.o
regex                               /opt/SUNWmotif/lib/libXm.so
wait3                               comm.o
regcmp                              /opt/SUNWmotif/lib/libXm.so
Hcursor                             lang.o
Lcursor                             lang.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to gvx
*** Error code 1

i found that all the functions complained about (Lsnapshot,etc) are called
inside clang.c. I cannot find where are these functions located. Could
someone help me with this?

thanx
yigong