problems when compiling X_Geomview

Oops, we forgot to include clang.c in the archive.  You can regenerate
it easily, however by typing "make clang" in ${GEOMROOT}/src/bin/geomview.
(That's "make clang", not "make clang.c"!)  Please let us know if
you have more trouble.

I'll also repack the archive file to include clang.c; thanks for pointing
out the problem.

On a different note, it's best if you send specific technical
questions like this just to "software@geom.umn.edu" and not to the
geomview-users list.  software@geom.umn.edu goes to all the Geomview
developers here at the Geometry Center and we'll answer mail to that
address pretty quickly.  Most of the people on the geomview-users list
are Geomview users around the world who are not concerned with the
details of the X11 version.

--Mark