PSSnapshot stuff, vect2ps

Well, I was able to resuscitate vect2ps from near death, and Annalisa
is now successfully using it, though the procedure is a bit awkward.
That program had been written for Minneview(!), so that it expects
to find the xform matrix in view00??.rib, and then the object in
a .vect file.  So right now the procedure is:

- get nice view in geomview
- save "Geometry [in Univ" for just that object in file "foo.vect"
- edit foo.vect to save the matrix from the top (changed to be
   enclosed in []'s) to a file view00ab.rib for some number ab,
   and to save just the VECT object (the word VECT until the last
   number in the file) back to "foo.vect"
- then do /u/sullivan/vect2ps -vab foo.vect foo.ps

I would be tempted to fix up vect2ps to make it work more automatically
with geomview, but I'm convinced it has been superseded by PSsnapshot,
and that someone will fix the bugs there soon.

-John