Re: Geomview, animate

> From friel at hogan.swarthmore.edu Thu Mar 10 15:31:25 1994
> Date: Thu, 10 Mar 94 16:31:24 -0500
> From: Patrick Friel <friel at hogan.swarthmore.edu>
> To: slevy at geom
> Subject: Geomview, animate
>
> Could you please tell me where I could find some manuals/documenation for
> the Geomview Animate module, or anything else related to animation in
> Geomview.  I looked around a bit, but was unable to find what I wanted.
> Thanks.  -PWF

There's a manual page for the Animate module included in the Geomview
distribution; look at .../Geomview/man/cat1/animate.1.  You could view
it directly with the "man" command by typing
   setenv MANPATH /usr/catman:.../Geomview/man
(replacing the ... with the place you've installed Geomview)
before typing "man animate".