Geomview usage

> ... it is not clear for me how to generate output, say in PostScript
> format

Are you using Geomview on an SGI?  If so, there are two ways:

1. Use the "SGI snapshot" entry in the "Save" panel to save an
   SGI image file.  There are standard tools for converting such
   images to PostScript for printing; if you're not familiar
   with them let me know and I'll send more info.

2. Use the "PS Snapshot" external module (in the Geomview MODULES
   browser) to create a PostScript file directly.  This only partially
   works; its shading algorithm is not complete and it does not always
   do hidden line removal correctly, but for many scenes it looks fine
   anyway.

Hope this helps,

--Mark