OOGL conversion

Hi,
I'm starting to get ready to send qhull out.  Do we have converters
from OOGL to some widely used 3-d output format?  I've seen IGES
and DXF mentioned.  Also if OOGL->Mathematica is available, I'd
use that instead of the output code that I've written.

4OFF question:

I'd like to write a 4off file as a list of facets (so that I don't
need to gather all the vertices at the start.  My first try was:

LIST
4off
3 1 1
{3 vertices, one per line}
3 0 1 2
3 1 1
{3 vertices, one per line}
3 0 1 2

But that didn't work.  Suggestions...

I'd also like to generate a hull with something approximating spheres
at each of the vertices.  A solid diamond would also work.  I got some
nice looking spheres two years ago, but the drawing time went way
up (there could be 100 vertices).  I tried drawing vertices as
a pair of hoops (two VECTs).  That looked awful.  I think I really need
a solid shape.  What would be fastest?  An OOGL fragment would be
great.

Next week, I'd like to release a beta version of the software to the
Geometry Center, and to my most active users.  I'd like to use some
uninformative name for the anonymous ftp file.  Something like
barber/test.  Where should it go?

Many thanks.                           --Brad