re: geomview 1.4.1

cheers!

1. Is it possible to control (live) the step size of
the different motion tools? (Often this step
happens to be too large for my needs, mostly
while recording animations of complex objects
when I would need the smoothest, slowest motion).

2. Is it possible to do frame by frame animation
from the main tool? Or does one need to make
one's custom tool? If that is the case, any example
of such tool I could use as a starting point?

3. Is it possible to define a path to animate a camera
motion other than by the default tools?

4. Manual observation: the index is dry and rarely helps.
In my case: animation, motion, step, speed, frame, control
are not referenced... (maybe for good reason if subject is
not covered, or feature is absent!)

5. How, where can I get a renderman package for sgi?

geomview is great: thank you,

jean-pierre hebert