math2oogl on SGI

Sorry to continually pester you, but this time I've got problems with
the mathematica interface. I think I may have a bad version of
math2oogl, but perhaps these error messages might be useful:
/usr/people/wmg>> math
Mathematica 2.2 for SGI
Copyright 1988-93 Wolfram Research, Inc.
 -- Motif graphics initialized --

In[1]:=

In[1]:= << threecp.m

In[2]:= << OOGL.m

In[3]:= Show[Threecp[1.1,{-20.,0.,0.}]]

Out[3]= -Graphics3D-

In[4]:= WriteOOGL["threecp.oogl",%3]
math2oogl:
math2oogl: \a^DgJ
math2oogl: /B'a^DpVPO: not found
math2oogl: math2ooglmath2oogl: :
NuNV|Hx:Hy: not found
bN: not found
math2oogl: NuNVktB.o|Hy: not found
math2oogl: [0|Nq^L.`|d^T: not found
math2oogl:
math2oogl: a^Df^HPO: not found
math2oogl: ^La^Db
math2oogl: ^La^DbrPO/9: not found
math2oogl: syntax error at line 2: `(' unexpected
math2oogl: syntax error at line 4: `B'a|^\XOHx^Aa^Do*XOR.x`<`^BJ.tl2Hy]:Hy^D^A' unexpected

Out[4]= -Graphics3D-

In[5]:= math2oogl: J~:>^B^F^A: not found
I still can't get Motif graphics in mathematica, but that's not relevant
to geomview/OOGL.

Any suggestions on a cheap home system for running Geomview (perhaps an
Indy)? I think I'm going to buy some more hardware, since the days for my
NeXT are probably numbered...

		Thanks ---

			Bill Goldman