math2oogl on SGI

Bill,
   It looks to me like your math2oogl is bad; could it be that you're
accidentally using your NeXT math2oogl binary on your IRIS? The error
"syntax error at line 2: `(' unexpected" frequently indicates that one
is trying to run a binary from a different machine.
   Anyway, I put a copy of the IRIS math2oogl binary in
/u/ftp/priv/mbp here; pick it up and try the process again, and let me
know how it goes.
   I'm not sure what to say about cheap Geomview hardware for home.
I've never seen Geomview running on an Indy (we don't have any of them
here) so I'm not sure how it would do.  It does fine on the Indigos we
have.  Could you take sofya home and get a more modern IRIS for your
office?
--Mark