GeomView

Hi Geomview-group,

I'm working with Geomview 1.4.1 on SGI and SUN-Sparc, and I don't know, if I found a bug or I'm just to silly to do it right.
Very interested in the programming-language-features, I want to get the "pick" message by entering "(interest (pick XY))", but I only get a bus-error or segmentation-fault. (on SGIs)
Although in the Sparc-version I can't select the target by double-clicking objects.....
I would be very pleased about any hint, because I want to use Geomview as a visualizer and interaction-system for a prolog-like programming-language.

Hoping on your reply (with good news ($-);

 Thilo Gaul.

    | Institut fuer Betriebs- und Dialogsysteme |
    |          University of Karlsruhe          |
    |              76128 Karlsruhe              |
    |                  Germany                  |