communicating with forms

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way for me to communicate with
the Animator form in Geomview without using the mouse.  I have found out
how to rotate, translate and scale my scene with gcl commands.  I have the
gcl commands in a script file.  I load the file and I get the view I want.
Now, in the same script file, I'd like to start the Animator playing (i.e.
I want the same result as if I had hit the "Play" button on the Animator
form).  Is there a command or something which does this?  I have made
numerous attempts, but cannot get the Animator to play without hitting the Play
button.

Thanks for your help.

--
William Anderst