[ REQ 5030]: Re: PEX version of Geomview

No one's tried to do this; if you're motivated, that's great.  One reason
we've been unenthusiastic about it is that PEX doesn't necessarily support
Z-buffering, which is pretty much essential for geomview at present.
Still it'd be valuable in some environments.  As you've likely noticed,
the graphics-system-dependent code lives in the various "mg" libraries.