[Update REQ 5030]: Re: PEX version of Geomview

Stuart, Mr Cook,

It's not clear from the message below, whether Mr. Cook is aware of our
X11 version of Geomview, currently in Beta.

It is available by ftp under:

ftp.geom.umn.edu:/pub/software/geomview/geomview-sun.x11-beta.tar.gz
(binary for sun)

ftp.geom.umn.edu:/pub/software/geomview/geomview-src.x11-beta.tar.Z
(source code)

--Ed