[ REQ 5065]: geomview question: polygons with holes

In my copy of the geomview documentation, in section 4.2.4, OFF files,
the documentation states: "The polygons may be concave but there's
no provision for polygons containing holes".

Suppose my 3D object looks like a cube with a hole drilled through it.
Thus, the top face and bottom faces of this object are indeed a
polygons with a hole.  Is there any way for me to display my object
using geomview?  None of the other file formats seem to support 3D
objects with polygonal boundaries.

Thanks,
Steve Vavasis

P.S. I'm using geomview for a Sun with X11 (version beta).