[Update to REQ 5043]: Bugs ?

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: [Update to REQ 5043]: Bugs ?
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 15:12:00 -0500

> 	The problem I experienced is that "geomview" sometime crashes and
>	log me out of the system automatically.

>	Any body has the same experience? How can I avoid this?

We have not seem this problem before.  It could have to do with
the particular operating system running on your Sun.

You might try getting the source code and compiling it on your
system.

We are about to release a more stable version of the X version
of Geomview, so you might want to wait for that.  If you'd
like to be informed when it's ready, send a note to
geomview-users-request at geom.umn.edu asking to be added to
the geomview-users mailing list.

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center