[ REQ 5115]: BETA TESTING GEOMVIEW v1.5

BETA TESTING GEOMVIEW v1.5

I have used geomview v1.5 only a couple times, but I've noticed a couple
things I wanted to check on to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.
It seems that the light intensity scrollbar doesn't register a change to
its value when you actually click somewhere in the scrollbar (ie, it seems
to change intensity only when you actually drag the scroll button).

The other thing I noticed has to do with the loading of .geom files.  Should
the point indices that are used in the definition of polygons be numbered
such that the first point in the file is number 0 or number 1?  I've seen
geom files that address those points as starting at 1, but geomview addresses
them as starting at 0.  I'm assuming geomview is correct here (of course), but
I just wanted to check because all of the .geom files that I've created myself
start at 1.

Well, that's it for now.  Again, I havent' worked with it for very long, but
I'm VERY impressed already!  I'll let you know if I notice anything else.

ThomasD

BTW, I'm testing on an HP 735 under HPUX 9.01 with X11R5, using the binary
files included in the distribution.