[ REQ 5156]: 2-d Convex Hull Intersection Code

Hi,
I'm looking for some robust C code (to run on Sun) that will return
the vertices of the convex hull resulting from the intersection of
2 convex polygons.  Does the Geometry Center have any such code?

I think I've basically exhausted the literature (and Web and Archie and
Veronica and wais...) trying to find such code.  I'm looking for robust
code because I want it to work with a large number of pairs of
polygons having UTM co-ordinates (6-7 digit integers).  I've found some
code, but not robust ... XYZ Geobench is Object Pascal for a Mac, but
other than that, I'm dry.

Can you help me out?  I'll try a post to comp.graphics.algorithms a little
later, but do let me know if you have (or know about) such code.  Thanks.

Ed Knorr