[ REQ 5228]: Ginsu and Transformer for Next

Just a question--Geomview1.5 for Next does not come with modules
Transformer and Ginsu.

Both have working versions myself and will be using these for my
calculus class.  So this is not really a big problem.

Its just that I now have to go around and install these in the lab
and on the machines of others in our Dept that I have been getting to
look at this stuff.

Also, I (eventually) would like to tell others in other Universities
about using geomview in calculus class.  In particvular when/if I
write a paper I would like to know what the future is for these
modules ?