[ REQ 5238]: hidden lines removal

> Hi.  The closest you can get to hidden-line removal is the following.
> Select "Constant" shading on the Appearance panel.  Leave faces turned on.
> Set the Face Color to be the same as the camera background color.

I got it, thanks! When I save it to a PS snapshot, there are shadows on the
two sides of the cube, which is not shown on the screen. How can I get the
not-shadow printout by PS file? On the "light" surface, the edges are solid
lines, but on the "shadow" surface, the edges are dotted lines, and it is
not good for my printout. If save it to a SGI image file by SGI Snapshot
selection, the printout from PS printer is not good, the edges are dotted
and the surfaces are not clear as that by PS snapshot, but, the good thing
is that, there are no shadows on the picture, there are only edges output
on the sheet with hidden lines removal, which is we need. So, I stand
between two valeys: by PS snapshot, the printout is better but there are
shadows; by SGI snapshot, there are no shadows but the output is not good.
How can I get a good printout for publication? Thank you for your help.

I don't know if I express clearly my qustion. If you have time, enclosed
is my OFF file ( a hole on a cube, 24 blocks ), could you test it on your
site to find a way to get my task? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

zedai at max.civil.nwu.edu

-----
encl.  file 'blk.off':

OFF