[ REQ 5374]: Cyberview3d problem

Dear Sirs,

I am happily using
(http://www.embl-heidelberg.de/ExternalInfo/CG/cyberview3d/chromosome.html)
the Cyberview3D software and infact I am persuading my customers about its
quality so that they would like to use this and not alternative strategies
(http://www.cnb.uam.es/) in order to make their 3D data of biological
macromolecules available to the rest of the World ( they want to use the
NCSA Collage software as external application and therefore will rely on
MIMEs...)

The Information providers that I have in house are structural biologist and
use AVS. I have written a output module (modifying geom to Wavefron module)
that produces OFFs and then from there I just prepared a template for the
cyberview3d template generation ...

The problems lies in the following aspects:

1) How to make so that the size of the resulting object is maximized ?
2) The final file that is made does not have the appropriate footer ... Our
Guidelines (that concern dynamic pages generations as-well) require a certain
footer be present at the end of the files. If you load the example

http://www.embl-heidelberg.de/ExternalInfo/CG/Cyberview3d/chromosome.html

then you will see there being a certain structure in the footer of the HTML,
then if you click rotate ... then the new file is screwed up !

I will strongly appreciate your help ...

regards

Luca Ida Giovanni TOLDO (Ph.D.)
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Computer Group