[ REQ 5410]: OFF files

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: [ REQ 5410]: OFF files
  • From: "Mark Phillips" <mbp>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 95 16:48:22 -0500

Ken:
    The files in the data/things directory are things that we got from
elsewhere, so I'm not sure about whether they follow any conventions,
such as consistent orientation or convexity.  I'm forwarding your note
to everyone else on the staff here, thinking that some of the people
who actually found these files might know more about them than I do.

Everyone else:
    If you know answers to the questions below, please respond.  Thanks.

--Mark