[ REQ 5490]: VRML support for Geomview?

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: [ REQ 5490]: VRML support for Geomview?
  • From: "Tim Rowley" <trowley>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 15:58:28 -0700

My name is Charles Eubanks, and I manage the VRML Repository at the San Diego
Supercomputer Center.  The Repository is an on-line resource for information on
VRML.  We receive about 1,000 visits per day, on average.

I would like to know if your Geomview browser supports VRML.  According to the
latest VRML FAQ, "Geomview is currently a 'Quasi-compliant' VRML viewer with
some talk of making it more so."  If this is true, I'd like to add your company
to the VRML Repository's list of VRML Support.  If you have a URL for more
information on Geomview's relation to VRML, that would also be very helpful.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Charles Eubanks
ceubanks at sdsc.edu
http://www.sdsc.edu/vrml