[ REQ 5523]: webOOGL

Dear Mr/Mrs Software

	I've managed to get the new webOOGL programs installed and working.
But I've still had some bugs which you may or not be aware of.

1) Sometime when I first click on a vrml url geomview, weboogl and
gvgeturl all start up and then they all die with out reporting any
error messages. Clicking on the same url after I've got geomview to
start ok doesn't cause any problems.

2) The programs don't allways seem to clear up their tempory files,
this caused me some disk space problems as they have been creating
files in /tmp part of my machines very small root partition.

3) I've also ran out of swap space when looking at some of the
large architeture models.

4) Sometimes I get a Netscape: subprocess diagnoistic
Can't load command_language's from /tmp/21482.808149797.weboogl.tmp
when I look at the tmp file it says
vrml2oogl: Couldn't parse VRML.
followed by some geomview commands. (Shouln't the error message
go to stderr rather than stout?) I get this error looking at any
of the files in http://coney.gsfc.nasa.gov/Mathews/Objects/.

	Hope you manage to make some sense out of the above,

		Rich

p.s. You might like to have a look at some of my webOOGL files at
http://thom.amtp.liv.ac.uk/~rjm/parade/