Re: [Update REQ 5532]: Problem with geomview open menu

Regarding your reply to the following problem with geomview-1.5.0 compiled on
a Sun SPARC2 running SunOS 4.1.3, Openwindows 3.0 and Motif 1.2.2:

  If enter geomview and select `Open' from the `File' menu I get a window
  labeled `Load an Object' in > which none of the buttons can get pushed,
  scrollbars can't be scrolled, and none of the text can be selected.

> Are you sure it's really SunOS 4.1.3 and not solaris? We've seen this
  problem with geomview compiled on solaris machines.

Absolutely sure.

> The workaround is to compile after adding "-DSVR4" to the SYSCOPTS variable
  in mk.sun or just try using mk.solaris.

This failed when compiling math2oogl.c, line 56.  The include file
sys/systeminfo.h is not present on BSD systems.  Removing the flag and
continuing from this point on produced an executable with the original
problem.

Is it possible to tell me what the relevant files are so that I can try to
see what's going wrong?

Sincerely,

Roberto Dominijanni