[ REQ 5538]: RE: Geomview

Geomview sounds like a very interesting programme to me. Unfortunately, I cannot run
it, because I am a mere Windows user, or a mere OS/2 user. There isn't a great
selection of software sold on the retail level that compare to the purpose of your
program; so for us enthusiasts of mathematics, science, and graphics who only have
Windows, it is, alas, too bad. I am not a scientist, mathemetician, academic, or
student, but I have a genuine interest in your programme and programmes like it. In
particular, I was interested in your module that shows projections of higher
dimensional space in three. I'm sure many others have interest in this as well.

Keep up the good work!

Gregory Y. Mah,
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada