[ REQ 5591]: Help with Sphere files

I am a computational chemistry grad student
I have downloaded GeomView and intend to use
it for viewing Molecular dynamics simulations

I have treid to look for some data file formats
for drawing spheres.

Can you please send me a sample data file
for drawing 4 spheres of varying colors and radii

and also can you please send me a small data file
with the above spheres, having more than two steps
so that I can use the animator.

Our main focus is to make animations from the output
of our Molecular Dynamics Simulations

Thanks
Prasad

Prasad B. S. Kodali