Re: [Update REQ 5605]: VR Graphics

  • To: software@geom.umn.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Update REQ 5605]: VR Graphics
  • From: daemon
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 18:22:27 -0500 (CDT)

> I am a grade 8 student at River Oaks Public School in Oakville,
> Ontario, Canada. I Would like to ask you if you could send me some
> information and/or pictures on VR Graphics, because my class is
> doing a CD-Rom that will of course need graphics and we need to get
> some ideas or information on how to do this. Thank You so much if
> this is at all possible!

If you have access to the World Wide Web, you can look at our
archive of graphics images; it's at the URL

	http://www.geom.umn.edu/graphics

If your class decides to use something from there in your CD, please
send an email note to "permission at geom.umn.edu" requesting permission
to do so.  We are very liberal about giving permission for our
materials to be used, but we do request that you ask for it so
that we can keep track.

Hope this helps,

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center