[ REQ 5612]: Sun4 geomview

I get a wierd bug when I start the sun4 version of geomview with
a command like

	geomview -c "(emodule-start LSMP)"

everything works fine I can open the apperance panel etc,
untill I try and load a file, at which point geomview frezes
If I kill the LSMP external module  geomview unfrezes
and I can continue and the file dialog window appears.

There is no problem if I just start geomview with no -c argument
and then start the LSMP module from the
external module browser.

The code for the LSMP module is contained in the modules/sun4 directory
as is
(emodule-define "LSMP" "wish -f /liapunov/home/guest/rmorris/lsmp/lsmp.tcl")
and the lsmp.tcl script is very simple
#!/usr/local/bin/wish -f

label .l1 -text "LSMP"  -font -*-helvetica-bold-r-normal--*-240-*
button .b1 -text "Acurve" \
	-command {puts "(emodule-run acurve -G)"; flush stdout}
button .b2 -text "Acurve3" \
	-command {puts "(emodule-run acurve3 -G)"; flush stdout}
pack .l1 .b1 .b2

I'm using geomview 1.5  with patch #1 for sun4 applied but
not the gereral patch for using NDview etc.

	Most odd

	Rich Morris