[ REQ 5617]: Re: Geomview crashes on Sun4

Hi,

Sometime ago I wrote to you about installing Geomview on
our Sun4...full text below (including reply from Stuart).

Well I just tried a complete new install again but the same
thing happens. I installed both Geomview v1.5 and the
1.5patch for the Sun4 in my own user area, then I changed
into Geomview directory and tried to run it, but I get a

   Bad System Call (core dumped)

error.

The Sun is a Sun4 running Solaris 2.2 and OpenWindows.

Any help greatly appreciated

Ken