Michel Caillat,
Service Informatique de l'Observatoire de Meudon,
Tel (1) 45 07 76 35
e-mail : caillat at mesiou.obspm.fr
http://mesiou.obspm.fr/jpgif_in_a_jumble/le-poisson-joueur.gif

PS I am using geomview to visualize surfaces (z=f(x,y)) produced by theoretical
calculations. Since I needed characters to plot numerical values at ticks marks
and I had not, I had built a set of OOGL characters from the vectorial
description
of a subpart of the Hershey set. Perhaps such a work (font generation) has
already
been performed elsewhere, perhaps not :) I would be glad to share my work with
any
person interested in my fonts.