[ REQ 5655]: modifying Geomview

Hi

I recently installed a copy of Geomview.  I hope you don't mind my seeking some advice from you regarding modifying the code.  I've installed Geomview on a SunOs workstation (release 5.4) with open windows (release 3.4).  I have been attemppting to modify the code to allow the rgb sliders in the color panel to always have the same value (ie: when one of the color sliders is changed, the other two sliders change simultaneously and take on the same values).  I have made numerous changes in number of files (most of which are listed below), but no matter what I do the program is unaffected!  I've spent two weeks on the problem and I am beginning to run out of ideas.  I will be extremely grateful for any advice you have to offer, or if you could just point me to the appropriate files.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Slainte

William Curran

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\O//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
                     DROWNING NOT WAVING!

A list of files I have modified without any noticeable effect on the program.

~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/gl/panel.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/gl/glui.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/x11/O.sun4/gvui.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/x11/gvui.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/x11/O.sun4/gvappear.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/x11/gvcolor.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/x11/O.sun4/gvcolor.c
~Geomview/src/bin/geomview/x11/interface/Color.mib
~Geomview/src/lib/color/O.sun4/color.c
~Geomview/src/bin/NDview/coloredit/mib/coledit.mib
~Geomview/src/lib/color/color.c
~Geomview/src/lib/color/O.sun4/color.c
~Geomview/src/lib/color/paintover.c