[ REQ 5656]: Geomview...

I am a final year student doing a project involving 3D graphics. Geomview seems
like a good tool to view my workings, but I have some fears as to it's system
requirements. I am using an X11 display (on Unix) running off a Sun - but what
I would like to know is, how much memory it needs, and what storage space is
needed on hard drive?

I would very much appreciate any help you can give me.

Cheers,
	Will. <wpn at cs.nott.ac.uk>
	Department of Computer Science, Nottingham University,
	Nottingham, UK.