Re: [Update REQ 6177]: Orrery

daemon at geom.umn.edu wrote:

> From: Stuart Levy <slevy>
> Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 17:21:01 -0500
> To: software@geom.umn.edu
> Subject: Re:  [ REQ 6177]: Orrery
>
> Sorry -- the Orrery currently works only on UNIX systems.  It would
> run on your PC if you had Linux, but not under Windows NT.
> This may change eventually, as geomview (which it requires)
> is being ported to NT, but it won't be ready very soon.

Hi , yes I thought it was .
You might be interested in considering Perspectives ,my graphic library
wich provides the possibility of displaying objects on planets surfaces
as well as in outer space .
Planets are displayed through non polyhedral algorithms , providing a
full
continuity of display from ground to high altitudes (the virtual
universe
is then non limited ).

Pierre Barthe			http://www.mnet.fr/pbarthe