[ REQ 6218]: replace-geometry command

Hi,
It's me again. I have a problem with the 'replace-geometry' gcl command.
Especially with the argument called 'PART-SPECIFICATION'. I found the
on-line and paper docs rather incomplete about this command (or maybe I'm
stupid :) ).
I would like to know what PART-SPECIFICATION is because my purpose is
to change the color for a face of an OFF object, using this command.

Could you send me an answer telling me if it's the correct command
for this kind of operation, or giving me some informations about this
command...

PS: I work with Geomview 1.6.1 under Linux, and with Geomview 1.5 under Solaris System.

A last event : maybe you could add more informations about 'replace-geometry' in
	       on-line and paper docs ...

Thanks
Mail ya soon ...