[ REQ 6219]: colormap

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to start geomview with
another colormap than the Window-Manager's one. I know
Geomview 1.6.1 can start with a private colormap, but for
my project, I work with 1.5 version. So, if geomview can start
with a a user-defined colormap,is it a ASCII or a binary file ?

For the OFF object, I read that geomview used a cmap file called
'cmap.fmap' in Geomview/data dir, when a single value was specified
for the face's color, but if I want to use another file, are there
some environment variables to redefine, or some specific commands to
send to Geomview ?

Thanks for your answers...

Mail ya soon