[ REQ 6229]: I can not use the Mesa library.

Hi,

I am a beginner of Geomview.
I am working on the Sun SPARCstation 20. When I compile the Geomview,
I used the Mesa library for MGTYPE and successed the compilation.
But, when starting Geomview, I have received the following message and
the Geomview is terminated. Though, using the plain X-windows, I did
not received the message and Geomview was running.
I would like to use the Mesa lib. for Geomview. Let me know what I do.

Bye.

--
dyna{kimjh}427: geomview
No OpenGL RGB visual available.

--
Kim, Joohong
Vibration & Noise Control Laboratory   | Tel    : 82-32-860-7309
g9531366 at inhavision.inha.ac.kr