Re: [Update REQ 6635]: oogl.m for PC

Thanks for your response.  I've forgot to mention in my email
(regarding converting Mathematica ver3 (Win95) graphic objects
to Geomview (Linux platform) OOGL format using oogl.m)
that I've read through the Geomview manual and your website.

Apparently, WriteChunk command needs to have OOGL.m loaded in
Mathematica in order to work, which brought me the original
problem of not having an OOGL.m compiled for Windows95.

Not knowing much about programming, these are some of the
other things I've tried:
1. transfer Mathematica graphics obj file from Win95 to Linux,
   and then invoked:  math2oogl < Mmafile > new.oogl  but
   math2oogl refused to run saying, "unexpected ... encountered"
2. Since OOGL.m is not loaded in Mathematica, both WriteOOGL
   and WriteChunk refused to work.

If there are plans to have OOGL.m ported to Windows95, or if
there are other suggestions, I'd be very appreciative.  Thank
you again for your help.

Sincerely,
Alto Benedicto