[ REQ 6929]: Help: I can not display objects

Hello,

I just installed your Geomview into my SGI
machine (Indigo2) .  My IRIS version is 5.3.
I installed your 5.* version.

But, I can not load and display any objects.

I have the following hareware settings.

Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 1.1.0
1 150 MHZ IP22 Processor
FPU: MIPS R4010 Floating Point Chip Revision: 0.0
CPU: MIPS R4400 Processor Chip Revision: 5.0
On-board serial ports: 2
On-board bi-directional parallel port
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 1 Mbyte
Main memory size: 64 Mbytes
EISA bus: adapter 0
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version WD33C93B, revision D
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93B, revision D
Tape drive: unit 2 on SCSI controller 0: DAT
Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
Graphics board: GU1-Extreme

Could you please tell me how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tae-wan Kim

Tae-wan Kim, Ph.D.
CAD Laboratory
Seoul National University
School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
San 56-1 Shinlim-dong, Kwanak-ku
Seoul 151-742, Korea
Phone : +82-2-880-1685
Fax   : +82-2-887-2283