[ REQ 6930]: GeomView

Return-receipt-to: "Michaud, Joe" <joe.michaud at lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:40:36 -0800
From: "Michaud, Joe" <joe.michaud at lmco.com>
Subject: Geomview
To: "'software@geom.unm.edu'" <software@geom.unm.edu>

Dear Sir:

First, thanks for providing Geomview to the computing world. I'm
using it for an engineering application that involves plotting currents
flows on 3-dimensional objects, the surface currents vary in space
and time.

Your manual got me through and I am now plotting the time varying currents,
however I am having a problem with my next step. The 3-d body is actually
in parts. I need to manipulate these parts seperately. If they are created
as seperate targets (by seperate external modules) they seem to not be
spatial coincident (Origins not coincident). I see ways they might
be kept in time syncrony (In what order are multiple modules served?).

Is there is a way to enter seperably manipulable Geometric Objects from a
single External Module?

Any guidance you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Joe Michaud, engineer
Lockheed Martin Company