[ REQ 6975]: Geomview question

--------------5BA5858062CB594C92287600

Hi,

I have been using geomview for a while and I was wondering if it is
possible to save a camera as a PS file from the command line without
using menu navigation. I am trying to integrate geomview in a tool flow
and I would like to get the snapshot saved. Well, OK, here is what I
would like to do:

Run geomview in batch mode, orient the picture in a certain direction
and save it as a PS file. All this has to be done in batch mode, no
camera on screen.

Is this possible? Thanks for your help.

Best,

Ertugrul

--
Ertugrul Demircan
Interconnect Modeling Group             Motorola, MD:K20

--------------5BA5858062CB594C92287600

Hi,
possible to save a camera as a PS file from the command line without using
menu navigation. I am trying to integrate geomview in a tool flow and I
would like to get the snapshot saved. Well, OK, here is what I would like
to do:
and save it as a PS file. All this has to be done in batch mode, no camera
on screen.
<pre>--&nbsp;
Ertugrul Demircan&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Interconnect Modeling Group&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Motorola, MD:K20&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Advanced System Research Laboratory&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3501 Ed Bluestein Blvd.&nbsp;
ra6847 at email.sps.mot.com&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Austin, TX 78721&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<A HREF="http://img.sps.mot.com/">http://img.sps.mot.com/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Phone: ((555) 555-5555</pre>
&nbsp;</html>