Geomview is available --- 3D object viewer

  • To: rsc at altair.csustan.edu
  • Subject: Geomview is available --- 3D object viewer
  • From: munzner
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 10:33:58 -0500

Yes, there will be a Geometry Center contingent at SIGGRAPH: five of
us will be there, since Chicago is so close. We could set up a meeting
place and time with you and some or all of us. We consist of me,
Stuart Levy, Mark Phillips, Celeste Fowler, and Daeron Meyer.  There's
a small chance Charlie Gunn might be there also. (He's been on leave
in Germany for the past few months.) Are you coming alone or with a
group? (What does csustan stand for?)

I could just bring with me to SIGGRAPH a tape for you with everything
new that you might be interested in. If you tell me more about what
you do/lecture about I could make a more informed judgement about what
you might find interesting. For example, there are quite a few
(unpolished) tape segments from previous summer students.

Tamara Munzner