No Subject

Bug found during compilation of geomview:

In the file src/lib/mg/gl/mggl.c of geomview I got a complaint from
my compiler regarding the 'const' prefix of the parameter T of
mggl_transform(). Actually it was the call of multmatrix() in
mggl_transform() that didn't like the 'const' prefix of T. I just
removed the const prefix from both the declaration (line 30)
and from the procedure itself and appearently everything was
OK then.

I'm using an Iris Indigo with 4.0.1 installed.

| Niels Ole Staub Kirkeby        | E-mail: nok at vision.auc.dk       |
| Laboratory of Image Analysis   | Phone +45 98 15 85 22, ext 4971 |
| Aalborg University             | Fax:  +45 98 15 40 08           |
| Fr.Bajers Vej 7D               | Home: Rughaven 59 2 th          |
| DK-9220 Aalborg East           |       DK-9000 Aalborg, Denmark  |
| Denmark                        |       Phone: +45 98 11 67 20    |