	IN 47906.

	July 7, 1992.

	Software Department
	Geometry Center
	1300 South Second Street,
	Minneapolis,
	MN 55454.

	Dear Sir:

	I am currently learning how to use your tool, geomview
	(version 1.1), and I am pleased by its large variety
 	of applications.

	I am trying to use geomview to animate several objects for
	a video.  I need to move an object along a curve (e.g. cubic
	spline). I understand that I may move the object along my
	intended path between the two points while recording all the
	transformation matrices by "Store state" function into a file
	for future use.  However, it sounds tedious.  Would you please
	help me finding a more efficient way to interpolate a curve
	and record its path between any two points.  And please send
	me a detailed descriptions and examples on how to use the
	program, animate.

	I will be grateful for answers and for any other information
	you may think useful to me.

	Please contact me by e-mail.  My e-mail address is
	morning at mentor.cc.purdue.edu.

	faithfully yours,

	Ada Yuen