[roseman at dimension4.math.uiowa.edu: geomview RS6000 port]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [roseman at dimension4.math.uiowa.edu: geomview RS6000 port]
  • From: munzner
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1992 17:42:11 -0500

[I'm CC-ing this to software so it gets in the log.]

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 92 17:17:21 GMT-0600
From: roseman at dimension4.math.uiowa.edu (Dennis M. Roseman)
To: staff at geom
Subject: geomview RS6000 port

I am trying to geomview ported to an IBM RS6000 machine.

Has anyone done this?  We have a gl library so that should be "no
serious problem" in that direction.

I've tried to compile but the "make depend" is turning out lots of
errors.  The suspicion is that this is not too serious and has to do
(in large part) with compiler differences.  So what is the C compiler
used to compile geomview?  Is it gcc?

Dennis