geomview

	Dear Sirs:

 	I am an assistant professor in department of applied mathematics and
	statistics at SUNY at Stony Brook.

	Recently we have found the software geomview developed in your
	organization.  It is a powerful tool for our research.
	We are doing computational fluid dynamics in three dimensions
	for systems contain discontinuities. The discontinuities are represented
	as surfaces in three dimensions. Your software is very useful for
	us to visualize the surfaces of discontinuities in three dimensions.
	We would be very appreciative if we could receive a copy of the source
	code to achieve some of our particular needs.

	By the way, does the current version (release 1.3.2) of the  code
	have the capabilty of drawing coutour curves on the three dimensional
	surfaces?

	Thanks.

						Sincerely yours,

						Qiang Zhang