Geomview

> Please send me any literature you may have that
> describes Geomview.  I am very interested in it.

Did anyone reply to this yet?  If not, I'm sorry for the delay.  We've
been extremely busy getting the next release of Geomview ready.

The good news, however, is that it is now ready!  And in answer to
your question, the distribution includes a comprehensive users manual.
You can get geomview via anonymous ftp from geom.umn.edu; it's in the
directory pub/software/geomview; get the file README in that directory
for details.

If you don't want to get the entire distribution, you can retrieve
just the manual itself, which is in the file "manual.tar.Z" in the
directory pub/software/geomview/pieces.

If you would like a printed copy of the manual just let us know and
we'll mail one to you.

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center