Geomview - source code

Please excuse the delay in responding to your questions about
Geomview.  We have been busy finishing the latest release, which is
now done.

In answer to your question, Geomview now runs on SGI workstations, and
on NeXT workstations or 486 PCs running the NeXTStep operating system.
Do you have NeXTStep for your 486 PC?

Geomview is available via anonymous ftp from geom.umn.edu
(128.101.25.35).  The distribution includes source code.

We are also working on a version of Geomview that runs under X
windows, which should allow it to work on a much wider variety of
workstations.

Please let us know if you are able to use Geomview!

Mark Phillips
Geometry Center